FableTempest Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FableTempest Rp

Every Action has a consequence. -Master Kane

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Razor Vampire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meganuke

Razor Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Razor Vampire   Razor Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Name: Vampire
Type: Chain with Razor Blades attached every 2nd Link.
Length:10 Ft.
Holder: Kenneth Dean (Meganuke)
Wielder: Meganuke only (Due to the face that the Razors are Accustomed to his Body Build and anyone else willing to use the chain would be sliced open because of the razors. Also the Life Drain would kick in and sap someone's life force until they removed the chain from themselves)

Attributes:
1. When the chain wraps around someone, it saps small amounts of the opponents life force out of them and sends it through the chain and to Meganuke. Only works through Contact between FLESH (Not clothing or Equipment) and the Razors. (Must Rp the Razors slicing the skin).

2. The chain can be broken into two small chains and used as 2 seperate 5 Ft. Chains. If it is split into 2 chains, the above power (Life Drain) is lost and cannot be used again until the chains are fused back into one.

Last edited by Meganuke on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Razor Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor Vampire   Razor Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Ok 20 Ft is to big Make it like 10 without the Snap off and it is 3 Lines to Wrap it aound them and suck the life ACCEPTED WITH TERMS!
Back to top Go down
https://fabletempestrp.forumotion.com
Meganuke

Razor Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor Vampire   Razor Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

The reawson its 20 foot is because ICLy i'm Massive.

I'm in Kales Guild. I'm the Villian of Strength. And since i couldn't make it a logging Chain i did 20 ft so i can potray myself being massive. But alright. I'll edit it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bad

Mr. Bad

Razor Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor Vampire   Razor Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Oh, that makes sense...? -Confuzzled- x]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bad

Mr. Bad

Razor Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor Vampire   Razor Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:18 am

YAY ITS FIXED!!! I approve!!!!!!1

-Chuck Norris Approves-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Razor Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor Vampire   Razor Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fabletempestrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Razor Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor Vampire   Razor Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razor Vampire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FableTempest Rp :: Creation Section :: Biography Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: