FableTempest Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FableTempest Rp

Every Action has a consequence. -Master Kane

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

;; The Bandits Shadow ;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bad

Mr. Bad

;; The Bandits Shadow ;; Empty
PostSubject: ;; The Bandits Shadow ;;   ;; The Bandits Shadow ;; I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Name: The Bandits Shadow
Motto: "The coming of Shadows..."

Leader: Phantom

Members: None Yet

Goal: To steal and become wealthy...

History: Once known as The Citadel in ancient times, the Shadow passed on from generation to generation. Sooner or later, its name became an infamous ghost on the land of Albion. The King shuddered in fear himself at the sight of a bandit of the brotherhood. Once in huge power, they threw it all away after challenging the great Bowerstone Army. They lost horribly, and its name was lost in time... In this new, modern time. The Shadow is slowly growing with the rise of an enigmatic assassin, named Phantom, by his followers. He is an expert killer, trained to murder any that cross him. He ca use any weapon, tame any beast, and execute the most difficult of robberies, making him an infamous man.

Last edited by Mr. Bad on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ;; The Bandits Shadow ;;   ;; The Bandits Shadow ;; I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://fabletempestrp.forumotion.com
Mr. Bad

Mr. Bad

PostSubject: Re: ;; The Bandits Shadow ;;   ;; The Bandits Shadow ;; I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:55 pm

YAYS!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bad

Mr. Bad

PostSubject: Re: ;; The Bandits Shadow ;;   ;; The Bandits Shadow ;; I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 am

History: UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ;; The Bandits Shadow ;;   ;; The Bandits Shadow ;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

;; The Bandits Shadow ;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FableTempest Rp :: Creation Section :: Guild Creation-
Jump to: